Montag, 1. November 2021

Fly me to the Moon...

Nein, diesmal kein neuer Post zum Thema Elon Musk & Co., keine Sorge! Für das, was Julie besingt, braucht es wirklich keine teuren Space Shuttles...-

No, this time no new post about Elon Musk & Co, don't worry! For what Julie sings about, you really don't need expensive space shuttles ...  -

Non, cette fois pas de nouveau post sur Elon Musk & Co, ne vous inquiétez pas ! Pour ce que chante Julie, vous n'avez vraiment pas besoin de navettes spatiales coûteuses...

 

Julie Jolicoeur, eine unserer Lehrerinnen des Gonzagues Pierre Louis Learning Centre singt "Fly me to the Moon". Und sie macht das wirklich gut!

Dass unsere Lehrerinnen musikbegeistert sind, das wissen wir, glaube ich alle, die auf dem Schulgelände ein und aus gehen, mit den Kindern zu singen gehört zum Standardprogramm, nicht nur, dass die Kinder es lieben, neben dem Spaß hat es auch einen positiven Effekt auf die Körperwahrnehmung, nicht zu unterschätzen bei vielen Behinderungen. Aber dass Julie nicht nur mit Kindern singt, war für mich heute morgen eine echte Überraschung. Klasse!-

Julie Jolicoeur, one of our teachers at the Gonzagues Pierre Louis Learning Center sings "Fly me to the Moon". And she does it really well! I think everyone who goes in and out of the school premises knows that all our teachers are enthusiastic about music, singing with the children is part of the standard program, not only that the children love it, in addition to having fun, it also has a positive effect on body awareness, not to be underestimated in the case of many disabilities. But that Julie not only sings with children was a real surprise for me this morning. Beautiful!-

Julie Jolicoeur, une de nos enseignantes du Gonzagues Pierre Louis Learning Center chante "Fly me to the Moon". Et elle le fait très bien ! Je pense que tous ceux qui entrent et sortent des locaux de l'école savent que nos enseignantes sont tous très passionnés par la musique, chanter avec les enfants fait partie du programme standard, non seulement les enfants adorent ça, en plus de s'amuser, ça a aussi un effet positif sur la conscience corporelle, à ne pas sous-estimer dans le cas de nombreux handicaps. Mais que Julie ne chante pas qu'avec les enfants a été une vraie surprise pour moi ce matin. Génial!

 

 Fly me to the Moon

I don't know about you but,
I could use a break...
Maybe a trip or something

Fly me to the moon
Let me play up there with those stars
Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars
In other words, hold my hand
In other words
Baby kiss me
Fill my heart with song
And let me sing forevermore
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore
In other words
In other words
Please be true
In other words
I'm in love with you
In other words, hold my hand, In other words, baby kiss me
Fill my heart with song
Let me sing forevermore
You are all I long for, all I worship and adore
In other words, please be true, In other words
In other words
In other words
In other words
I- I love- I love you
I- I love- I love you
Source: Musixmatch
Songwriters: Bart Howard
 
 
"Fly Me to the Moon", ursprünglich mit dem Titel "In Other Words", ist ein Lied, das 1954 von Bart Howard geschrieben wurde. Kaye Ballard machte die erste Aufnahme des Songs im Jahr seiner Entstehung. Frank Sinatras Version von 1964 war eng mit den Apollo-Missionen zum Mond verbunden. Als Frank Sinatra das Lied 1964 coverte, waren bereits mehr als 100 weitere Versionen aufgenommen worden.
 
"Fly Me to the Moon", originally titled "In Other Words", is a song written in 1954 by Bart Howard. Kaye Ballard made the first recording of the song the year it was written. Frank Sinatra's 1964 version was closely associated with the Apollo missions to the Moon  By the time Frank Sinatra covered the song in 1964, more than 100 other versions had already been recorded. 
 
"Fly Me to the Moon", initialement intitulé "In Other Words", est une chanson écrite en 1954 par Bart Howard. Kaye Ballard a fait le premier enregistrement de la chanson l'année où elle a été écrite. La version 1964 de Frank Sinatra était étroitement associée aux missions Apollo vers la Lune Au moment où Frank Sinatra a repris la chanson en 1964, plus de 100 autres versions avaient été enregistrées.  
 
 
Related:
 
 


And somehow related...:
   
 
 

Keine Kommentare: