Donnerstag, 13. November 2008

Meet Parker Fritsch....the new buddy of Zac....

Dear Zac,

My name is Parker and I'm 9 years old. I have been battling leukemia since I was 3 and had a bone marrow transplant when I was 5. I think it is so great how you are living life to its fullest. I never wait for tomorrow when I can try something today. I for one don't know if tomorrow will ever come. I'm going to follow your journey and I thought you might like to follow mine. My web site is; caringbridge.org/ca/parkerfritsch Sign my guest book so I know you checked on me, ok?

Good luck and God speed! Your new buddy,

Parker

(copied from Zac's blog on November 11)


It's two days ago that we came across Parker's entry for Zac in his blog and we were and are still so impressed that we decided to mention him here too as we would like not only Zac to contact this courageous little guy but everybody else who is open to learn more about kids fighting leukemia, I am pretty sure most of us don't know much about it and caring bridges work only as long as people are willing to know...at least we think so...


And here for Parker and everybody else who cares for Zac, you can catch up on his blog about his arrival in Mauritius where his father was already waiting for him, actually he has left Port Louis for Grand Baie where he will continue repairing the boat which might take about a week...

Here you find the latest articles from Rodrigues and Mauritius in 'L'Express'.To the original article in French from Wednesday about Rodrigues here, and here to the one in yesterday's edition after his arrival in Mauritius.English automatical google translation of the last one here, note: these automatical generated translations are kind of very funny...


Photo credits: 1/web site of Parker Fritsch, 2/ L'Express

Keine Kommentare: